Sunday, January 29, 2017

ANSWER KEY: PHOTOCOPY GIVEN IN CLASS. 4B VOCABULARY SHOPPING 4B GRAMMAR PRESENT PERFECT OR PAST SIMPLE

GROUP A: I think I forgot to give you this photocopy but I will do it next Wednesday!

4B VOCABULARY SHOPPING
1. changing room
2. take it back
3. credit card
4. receipt
5. shop assistant
6. check out
7. item
8. trolley
9. fit
10. (shopping) basket/cart
11. postal
12. size
13. suit
14. auction

4B GRAMMAR PRESENT PERFECT OR PAST SIMPLE

a
2. I've never flown in a helicopter
3. Has she ever been late for work?
4. He hasn't bought any expensive clothes
5. She's met a lot of famous people.
6. We've never seen a Spike Lee film
7. She's won a lot of prizes for her novels
8. Have you ever lost a credit card?
9. I've never worked in a shop or a restaurant.
10. Have you ever sold something on eBay?
11. He's fallen off his bike five times.
12. I haven't read any of The Lord of the Rings books
b
2. have
3. went
4. Did/buy
5. bought
6. Did/pay
7. 've worn
8. Have/ever heard
9. haven't
10. saw
11.Was
12. liked

No comments:

Post a Comment