Sunday, March 26, 2017

ANSWER KEY GRAMMAR BANK 5A AND 5B (COMPARATIVES AND SUPERLATIVES)

SOLUTIONS OF GRAMMAR BANK 
5.A) 
a
1 faster than 6 better than
2 taller than 7 harder than
3 busier t his week than 8 more boring than
4 further from London than Leeds. 9 bigger than
5 worse than 10 more slowly than

b 1 Jerry isn't as short as Adam.
2 My bag isn't as nice as yours.
3 London isn't as big as Tokyo.
4 Cricket isn't as popular as tennis.
5 Adults don't learn languages as fast as children.
6 You don't work as hard as me.
7 France didn't play as well as England

5.B) 
a 1 the most polite 6 The best
2 the hottest 7 the most polluted
3 the worst 8 The furthest
4 the friendliest 9 the funniest
5 t he most important 10 t he prettiest

b 1 It's the hottest country I've ever been to.
2 She's the most unfriendly person I've ever met.
3 It's the easiest exam he's ever done.
4 They're the most expensive trousers I've ever bought.
5" It's the longest film I've ever watched.
6 He's the most attractive man I've ever seen.
7 It's the worst meal I've ever eaten.
8 He's the most interesting teacher I've ever had.
9 It's t he most exciting job we've ever done.

No comments:

Post a Comment